Asset Management Advisory Committee
Leading financial experts support the Foundation EVZ in managing its assets
The asset management committee meets once or twice a year and advises the Board of Directors of the Foundation on the strategic development of its asset portfolio and the necessary investment decisions. The members of the committee have been appointed for an initial term of three years.
The asset management committee met for the first time in Berlin in February 2008.
The current members of the six-strong committee are:
- Dr Wolfgang Weiler (chairman), President of the German Insurance Association (GDV)
- Dieter Lehmann, member of the management board and head of asset management at the Volkswagen Foundation
- Gerhard Schleif, former general manager of "Bundesrepublik Deutschland – Finanzagentur GmbH"
- Dr Michael Leinwand, Chief Investment Officer, Zurich Gruppe Deutschland
- Martin Wieland, Head of Market Analysis and Portfolio, Bundesbank
- Professor Dr Uwe Wystup, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management – Centre for Practical Quantitative Finance.
The Investment Commission is responsible for tactical investment decisions.
Members, Investment Commission:
- Dr Andreas Eberhardt, chairman of the Board of Directors, Foundation EVZ
- Dieter Lehmann, co-managing director and head of the Assets Department, Volkswagen Stiftung