More than 100 photos and videos from 20 years of funding - a big thank you to all participants! The best photos and videos can be found here.
Winners of the video competition
1st place: Konstantin Buchholz and Yaroslav Bulavin for WHEELS e.V., "Meiosis" Art project BANG! - Pop Up Interventures
2nd place:Marcus Welsch, "The chronicler": Willi Waibel and the reconciliation with Ukrainian forced laborers
3rd place: Robert Schulzmann, "ХАЙМ-HEIM": The search for the identity of a Russian-Jewish contingent refugee
Call for proposals
Were you part of a project supported by EVZ Foundation? Did you capture the most exciting moments with your phone or a camera? Perfect! Send in your photos or videos for our Photo and Video Contest and win €1.000!
How to participate:
1. Choose onephoto and/or onevideo you took at a project supported by EVZ Foundation. Sights you visited, emotions you captured – the photos can show anything you like. Whatever kind of camera you used – digital, phone, analog – is just fine. The length of the video should not exceed 15 minutes.
2. Follow us, post your photo or video on your Instagram account, tag @stiftungevz and use #tellinghistory and #20yearsEVZFoundation. Please add a title to your photo and – only if you want to – a description. Deadline was the 8th of November 2020!
3. If your photo makes it in the second round, we will DM or e-mail you and ask for your full name, age, home country and the project you participated in.
4. A jury of EVZ Foundation staff members and an external photograph will elect the three best photos. The winners will be asked to provide us with the photos by email.
5. You’re one of the Top Three? Congrats!! You will win €1.000 each for the first prize for photo and video, and €500 for 2nd and 3rd prize. Your photo will be published on our website and social media channels. You would like to participate but you either have a private account or don`t have Instagram at all? Don’t worry! Just send your photo or video (only links via filesharing!) to photocompetition(at)stiftung-evz.de and tell us your full name, age, home country and the project you participated in. By submitting a photo or video to our contest, you accept the conditions of participation.